Assignmentcompany.com is devoted to satisfying its customers and ensures that they are getting valuable services from our side. For that reason, we have formulated a refund policy to facilitate clients in the procedure of the transaction. We give immense importance to our clients and value their right of satisfaction. We strive to reduce our refund rate to an insignificant number. However, in some cases where the client does ask for a refund, we tell him/her to carefully read our policies. Below are some of the cases in which you are eligible for a refund.
1) Late Orders – The order was given past the deadline
- If we are late with the order and the client contacts us, but we are unable to deliver the paper; provided that the client does not use our essay paper, we will provide the client a full refund* or a store credit.
- If we are late with the client`s order and the client does not contact us as his deadline is not of much importance to him and he still makes use of the custom paper, in this case if the client asks for a refund, we will only refund the money based on the time difference.
2) Low- Quality Paper – Quality of the paper is not according to the standards required by the client
- If the client can prove that our writers have made use of copied content, in that case, the client has to give us at least a chance once for revision before he can opt for a refund. However, if he doesn''''t have time left for his deadline, he can obtain a full refund* or store credit.
- If the quality of the paper does not meet the requirement, which the client has provided, based on the examination by the QAD (Quality Assurance Department), a refund percentage can be determined and communicated to the client.
- Even after getting the revision, if the client is not satisfied with the end result, our QAD will analyze the paper and decide on a refund percentage accordingly.
- In cases where the client receives the draft and he approves it, the client owns the paper. In such cases, failure of the paper will not matter as the client was getting the draft and he should have checked the quality himself.
3) Non - Delivery – In case the client did not receive the completed paper
- If the client does not receive the completed paper at all, plus the customer support does not reply to the client for 2 (two) whole business days, the client can request for a full refund* or a store credit.
4) Wrong Charges – Any technical issue concerning the payments
- In cases where the client has been double charged or has been charged extra for any reason, we will give a full refund* or store credit option, whichever the client agrees on.
- Additionally, we will ask the client to contact the payment company and resolve the issue, as sometimes due to an error on the payment company`s side the payment is deducted twice.
The Procedure for Settling Order Disputes
- In case if an unsatisfactory order is delivered by the company, the incident is to be informed immediately to the company by the client. Instead of contacting a third party agency, such as a credit card company, bank, PayPal, or other law enforcement agencies, etc.
- If the client opts to address the issue to an intermediary instead, without giving a prior notice to the company first, the act will be taken as a breach of contract between the client and the company. Hence, the case will be tackled accordingly.
- Our company strictly prohibits clients from taking chargebacks. We request our clients to contact our 24/7 support and request a refund from our friendly support staff.
- When a client takes a chargeback, our system marks the individual as a fraudulent client. Additionally, if we deem a client to have taken undue advantage of our services, we take legal action against him.
* Full refund= 90% of the amount paid. 10% deduction is the transaction cost paid to the payment gateway company plus service charges.